- Determine size of patch rectangle according to rubber stamp size. Draw the rectangle on canvas piece with a pencil.
- Color the rectangle with painter pens---it can be patterned or solid. Leave to dry or use a hair dryer.
- Stamp design on the rectangle with permanent ink.
- Color design with paint pens and leave to dry.
- Outline design with fine tip pen.
- Cut rectangle out and glue onto felt. Cut felt rectangle leaving a small border.
- Pin to backpack. Optionally, you can add a plastic lacing tassel with beads to the loop on the safety pin.
- Cut a piece of plastic lacing 8" and knot to a lanyard clip so both ends are even.
- String pony beads and letter beads onto both ends of the plastic lacing.
- Knot pieces of bracelet jellies in between each of the beads and trim.
- Finish the end of the plastic lacing with an overhand knot.
Rope ID Lanyard:
- Determine length of lanyard and add 1".
- Thread the two ends through the key ring. With the ring centered, put the tails through the loop of rope and pull snug.
- String the wood bead onto the rope end. Glue the ends together and glue the bead over the rope seam.
- Link badge to lanyard ring with clip.
Designed by Candie Cooper