- Before you start, test baking sheet to be sure magnets will work on it. In a well-ventilated area, spray all sides of baking sheet with primer. Let dry. Similarly, spray baking sheet with dark chocolate paint. Let dry.
- Use old candle and randomly rub on edges or anywhere on baking sheet you will want the brown paint to show through. Similarly, spray baking sheet with ivory paint. Let dry.
- Cut paper bag into small piece to use like sandpaper. Gently rub off ivory paint to show brown areas for a distressed look.
- Use X-ACTO® Gripster® Knife and X-ACTO® Self-Healing Cutting Mat to cut fruit squares from scrapbook paper. Set aside for magnets later. Trim scrapbook papers to fit inside baking sheet. (See photo.) Use Craft Bond™Extra Strength Glue Stick to secure. Glue ribbon to seam where papers meet.
- Thread 6" length of ribbon, through spoon and fork. Knot. Glue to ribbon on paper.
- Attach paper fruit squares and tag to magnetic sheeting. Thread 6" length of ribbon in tag and knot.
- Use CraftBond™ Tacky Glue to attach other magnets to embellishments.
- For hanger, use Tacky Glue to wrap and attach remaining ribbon around outside edge of baking sheet. Knot at top and hang.
AS APPEARED IN: Create & Decorate Magazine