- Disassemble mug and use insert from mug as pattern to cut from raffia paper.
- Use X-ACTO® Rotary Paper Trimmer to cut a 4" tall rectangle of the giraffe image from giraffe paper. With Craft Bond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick, attach giraffe onto raffia paper. Plan location of photos but don’t glue yet. Insert papers into mug to check plan for photo placement.
- Use Glue Stick to glue photos and mesh piece in corner of paper. Use CraftBond® Fabric and Paper Glue to randomly attach fibers onto paper.
- Use Fabric and Paper Glue to attach scrabble letters, fibers and embellishments onto page.
- Reassemble mug with images inside.
AS APPEARED IN: Decorating Digest Craft & Home Magazine
DESIGNED BY: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.