- Use Metal Ruler and pencil to measure and mark three 12" x 12" Foam Board squares. Use Retractable Knife (with new blade) on Self Healing Cutting Mat to cut out each. (Hint: Score lightly first and then press more firmly to cut deeper, with several passes of the knife. Replace blades often.)
- Apply All Purpose Glue Stick to Foam Board panel. Align 12" x 12" Green paper and press onto Foam Board. Repeat with other two panels and let dry.
- Read manufacturer's instructions and be familiar with operating Cricut Expression™. (Note: Practice cutting birds and leaves on scrap paper.) From Bronze paper, cut two Birds set at 4 1/2" and one at 4" using Animal Kingdom™ cartridge. Cut four corner flourishes set at 4 1/2" and two flourishes set at 2 1/2". If desired, refer to photo to make cuts inside birds wider, using Knife and Cutting Mat.
- Position all die-cuts onto panels according to photo. Use Dot Runner on backs of birds and leaves to attach to panels.
- For metal corners, apply Quick Dry Glue Dualtip Pen to each Foam Board corner and press metal corner in place. (Note: If corners come with screws, dot screws with glue and push into Foam Board.)
- For hangers, on back of each panel, measure and mark 2 1/2” down from top and 2" in from each side. At each mark use craft knife to make 1/4" long, shallow horizontal slits. Carefully insert knife blade into each slit, angled up toward top and remove. Slightly separate curved ends of paper clips 1/4". Insert shorter rounded ends up into slits, creating hanger loops with longer ends of paper clips.
Designed By: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.