1. Pour out one (5oz) Elmer’s Glue into a container
2. Add 2 tablespoons of Magical Liquid and mix well. Then add 1 more tablespoon of Magical Liquid and mix.
3. Mix until well incorporated. You will notice the mixture becoming harder to mix and slime begins to form.
4. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands. If needed/too sticky, add a little magical liquid (1/2 tablespoon) at a time to get desired feel of slime.
5. For each of the remaining glues, repeat steps 1-4.
6. Once all three colors are created, lay all colors on top of each other then swirl and twist your slime! If you knead too much, the colors will eventually mix and become one.
7. Before kneading too much, go outside and watch part of your slime change color in the bright sun!
Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime.