- First line up 11 craft sticks right next to each other in a row. 11 sticks was the perfect number to create a square and the length of one craft stick.
- Then apply a line of glue on each edge of your “stick square” and attach a craft stick on either side.
- Set it aside to dry, and make a total of 9 craft stick squares for your homemade tic-tac-toe board.
- Then add some color! Use Elmer’s Painters to draw designs on the front of each square.
- Decorate 5 with a pink and orange design, and 4 with a blue and green design.
- Then arrange them together as close as possible in opposite directions to make your board.
- This is the trickiest part. Apply stripes of craft sticks in the joints of each of the squares to secure together.
- Attached more connectors and braces on the back of your board where needed, make sure to add extra sticks around the edges where needed to keep the board level.
- Now it was time to play! Use whatever markers work best for you.
As seen on www.clubchicacircle.com