5 fl oz Elmer's Clear School Glue
2.3 fl oz Elmer's Magical Liquid
2 x .356 fl oz Elmer's Iridescent White Glitter Glue Pen
.356 fl oz Elmer's Frosted Blue Glitter Glue Pen
.356 fl oz Elmer's Silver Glitter Glue Pen
1. Find 3 containers to mix your slime in.
2. Pour out (5 fl oz) Elmer’s Clear School Glue equally into each of the 3 containers (about 1/3 of a bottle).
3. Add all of the Elmer’s Glitter Glue Pens into each separate container:
a. Container 1: Elmer’s Iridescent White Glue Pens
b. Container 2: Elmer’s Frosted Blue Glue Pens
c. Container 3: Elmer’s Silver Glitter Glue Pens
4. Add equal parts of the Elmer’s Magical Liquid (1/3 bottle) into the container.
5. Mix the contents of each of the containers separately until well incorporated. You will notice the mixture becoming harder to mix and slime begins to form.
6. Take each slime out, one at time, and begin kneading with both your hands until the desired slime consistency and set aside.
7. Once all 3 slimes have been created, layer the three slimes on top of each other and twist to make the icy slime whirl around.
8. Leave the jar out with no cover for one day or overnight.
9. After one day, poke holes to see the glacier crack and mix with the frosted blue below! Store your glacier slime in a closed jar or a container to help it stay fresh.
*Adult supervision is required; this project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Thoroughly wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime.
Recommended Products: Elmer's Frosty Slime Kit
Elmer's Clear School Glue
Elmer's Magical Liquid
Elmer's Glitter Glue Pens