- Start with a piece of 1/2″ MDF.
- Cut the large board into sections.
You will need to have them cut:
(A) 16″ wide x 52″ long (cut one for front piece)
(B) 15″ wide x 51″ long (cut one for back piece)
(C) 2 1/4″ wide x 51″ long (cut two for side pieces)
(D) 2 1/4″ wide x 16″ long (cut two for top pieces)
- Nail pieces (C) and (D) to piece (B). The side pieces will be slightly shorter than the top pieces.
- Attach the mirror to piece (A) with Elmer’s ProBond Advanced. Follow application directions on the label and let the glue set for 24 hours for maximum hold.
- Attach the piano hinge.
- Attach dowel rods. Drill holes in the side of the organizer slightly larger than your dowel rods. Cut two small dowel rods to 15″ long. Bend dowel slightly, attach in holes and secure in place with Elmer’s ProBond Advanced Glue.
- Attach hooks. Hang 12 multi-pronged hooks to organize the necklaces.
- Add door knob and door fastener.
- Organize and accessorize!
Created by KariAnne Wood | ThistlewoodFarms.com