- Elmer’s Glue-All
- Food coloring
- Item to be painted (T-shirt, poster or school project)
Build up coats of glue paint for a ceramic-like finish- let each coat dry thoroughly before applying another. You can also create a sheer tinted glaze by diluting the glue paint mixture with water or make a clear glaze by omitting the food coloring. Thick layers of glue paint can be embedded with buttons, cut-outs or other small objects.
- Pour desired amount of Elmer’s Glue-All into bowl or container.
- Add food coloring to the glue. The more food coloring you add, the darker the paint will be.
- Mix glue & food coloring thoroughly.
- Use paintbrush to paint posters, t-shirts, projects, etc.
You can also buy several bottles of Elmer’s Glue-All and mix the food coloring right in the glue bottle for easy storage and application.