1. Pour two gallons of glue, glitter and food coloring together in a container.
2. Add in 26 tbsp. of baking soda and mix.
3. Slowly mix in 52oz. of contact lens solution and watch slime start to form.
4. Continue to mix in contact lens solution until you have reached the consistency you want.
5. Play with your giant batch of slime and enjoy!
Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash you hands before and after making and playing with slime.
Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.