1. Pour out one (5oz) Elmer’s Glue into a container.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of Magical Liquid and mix well. Then add 1 more tablespoon of Magical Liquid and mix.
3. Mix until well incorporated. You will notice the mixture becoming harder to mix and slime begins to form.
4. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands. If needed/too sticky, add a little magical liquid (1/2 tablespoon) at a time to get desired feel of slime.
5. For the other Elmer’s glue, repeat steps 1-4.
6. Once both colors are created, lay them on top of each other and place your add-in’s on the slime, then swirl and twist! If you knead too much, the colors will eventually mix and become one.
7. Before kneading too much, find somewhere dark to show your Mom how part of the slime Glows in the Dark!
Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime.