- Place a large piece of parchment paper on a flat surface. Tape it down if it is rolling up.
- Heat your Elmer’s® CraftBond® Hot Glue Gun and then write you text or draw your design by squeezing a layer of glue on the parchment paper.
- Add your toothpicks to the glue and make sure they are completely covered with glue.
- Pour glitter onto the glue making sure to do so before it dries.
- Wait for the glue to dry, then flip over your topper.
- Squeeze a layer of glue onto the back side of the topper and add more glitter.
- Let the cake topper it dry and then add it to your cake!
There are so many words, phrases and shapes that would be beautiful atop a wedding cake, but we decided to go with the word that says it all — love. Before you get started, think about a design that will work well as a topper. Steer away from ideas with sharp edges or little details.
As seen on Brit + Co