- Open Elmer's® Tri-Fold Foam Display Board on work table. Peel and place Project Popperz® Corners on four corners of Board. Peel and position Popperz® Repositionable Border in between each Corner square. Use X-ACTO® Designer Series 8" Scissors to trim Borders to fit, as needed.
- Gather printed materials and information. Plan placement on Foam Board, leaving top center area for title. From Letter Stickers peel “A LOOK INSIDE” letters and position in center along with microscope and magnifying glass stickers. (Tip: To plan letters so that colors can vary, rough-cut apart letters at least ¼” away letter edges, cutting through both sticker and release paper layers. This allows you to plan without attaching until you’ve decided which colors of letters to use.)
- Use X-ACTO® Designer Series 12" Rotary Paper Trimmer to trim materials and reposition, planning for areas of greater importance to (later) be more dimensional than other areas that are glued directly to board. With those items, use CraftBond™ Glue Tape Runner, Permanent, close to edges and attach. (Tip: Use 12” metal ruler to measure from edge to position items so they are straight.)
- For items that will extend out, use CraftBond™ All Purpose Glue Stick to mount sheet to Elmer's® 3/16" thick Foam Board. Ask an adult to use Designer Series Retractable #1 Knife (with new blade), 12" x 12" Self Healing Cutting Mat and 12" Metal Ruler to cut out. (Hint: Score lightly first and then press more firmly to cut deeper, with several passes of the knife. Replace blades often.) Use Glue Stick to attach mounted pieces (Foam Board to Foam Board). Repeat with other dimensional items.
- Arrange stickers in open areas of Display Board, overlapping content if desired.
DESIGNED BY: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.