- Position Project Popperz® Repositionable yellow Borders, end to end, all around Foam Board, aligning straight edges. For permanence, apply CraftBond™ All Purpose Glue Stick, underneath edges without adhesive. Position blue Borders, end to end, all around Foam Board, overlapping yellow, so that scallop points touch edge of board. Apply Glue Stick for permanence.
- From Project Popperz® 2 1/2" Bright Letters & Numbers, select letters of various colors to spell name of event. (Example shows "Cupcake Walk".) Use Project Popperz® Dual-tip Markers, black to draw polka dots on each letter.
- Use Glue Stick to mount letters on black cardstock, leaving at least 1/2" between letters and edge of cardstock. Use X-ACTO® Designer Series 5" Precision Tip Scissors to cut around letters, leaving approx. 1/8" border all around. Set aside.
- Create attention-getter in lower left corner. For cupcake, accordion-fold, lengthwise, 5" x 10" striped paper, with 1/2" folds. From glittered sheet foam cut the following: Green - 6" circle; Blue - crescent of 6" circle with wavy lines along bottom (see photo); Pink - 2" circle; Silver – six 1" circles. Refer to photo to overlap and use glue stick to attach foam pieces to lower left of board. Apply glue stick to ends of accordion-folded piece and expand more at top and less at bottom as you attach to Foam Board, overlapping Green sheet foam.
- Position polka dot letters and use CraftBond™ Foam Mounting Tape to attach some angled in various positions, while using Glue Stick to attach others directly to Foam Board in straight position. Plan amount of space left to write date, time and location. Write those in pencil and then trace over them using Dual-tip Markers.
Designed By: Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.